Tuesday, August 05, 2008

How wonderful life is now you're in the world

Two years ago, I married my best friend:


Two years later, I still get excited when I hear his car pull into the driveway after work. I still make mental notes to tell him the weird funny stuff that happens during the day that only he would appreciate as weird and funny. I still think it's so cool when we get mail addressed to "Mr. and Mrs.". And best of all, we still look at each other like we did in this photo.

Happy Anniversary Mr. Stix, and thank you for being the best husband and father I could have ever imagined!

3 comments:

  1. You guys are so cute!! Happy Anniversary. Stay newlyweds forever . . . Pea and I plan to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! What a lovely picture of you two! Lots to celebrate this year:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayz! Happy belated anniversary.

    One day, maybe I'll get married. Or not. Who knows at this point?

    ReplyDelete