Saturday, May 05, 2007

what's worse?

It's been said that only death has a worse reputation than haggis, but I think the person who said this clearly never went to law school. Exam week is here and I can't wait to do something, anything besides studying and writing papers. I am looking to the 17th like a death row inmate looks to an 11th hour pardon.

Please, if you did anything, and I mean ANYTHING, interesting this week (including the S&W festival), drop me a link to your blog story or just leave it as a comment here. I am counting on you to give me something through which to live vicariously.

See you on the 17th.

1 comment:

  1. Well you already heard my interesting story for the week. Sorry I don't have more to report.

    I'll have a post tomorrow with some yarn pirate & the shrug from hell if that helps!

    I hope exams went well!

    ReplyDelete