Sunday, May 13, 2007

This is the World's Greatest Blog Post.

I'm thiiiis close to being part of the normal world again. I finished my last exam Friday night and just have to finish one more paper. Can't wait.

We woke up early this morning to see the new Spiderman before I had to sit in front of my computer for the rest of the day. It was pretty good, although I could have survived with a little less of MJ's weak singing and lack of committment to Peter Parker. Other than that, it was an enjoyable movie with amazing special effects. One thing that finally hit me (finally!) is that the Green Goblin's kid Harry is played by the same guy who starred in Freaks and Geeks, James Franco. Those F&G kids are everywhere. Did you know the kid who played Eli on the show grew up to be Angel/ Warren Worthington III in X-Men?






I leave you with the weirdest thing I looked up on the internets this week- maybe I should make this a weekly thing- Trump Steaks!

For a mere $999 (not joking here, that's really the price), you can get a selection of Porterhouse, NY Strip, and Filet Mignon steaks and burgers. My favorite thing is how you have to buy them from none other than The Sharper Imagine (the first name in steak). How bizarre- when I think of Sharper Image, I think of life size Stormtroopers and the Ionic Breeze air purifier, not meat and weird haircuts.

I think from now on I'm going to preface everything I do with "this is the world's greatest ____ (fill in the blank)" a la Donald Trump. Eventually, some has to believe that mine is the World's Greatest Parallel Parking, or the I'm the World's Greatest Air Guitarist...

2 comments:

  1. james franco... le *sigh* hottness!!! i didn't care for the rest of the movie. i mean, tobey mcquire doing those cheesy disco moves and bryce dallas howard with her bleached out hair supposedly a geek and supermodel as gwen stacey? big meh. i also thought kirsten dunst's character was weak sauce in this movie, the whole sandman thing highly underdeveloped - as was the brock / venom storyline. yeah, okay, i was totally "MEH" the entire time...except when james franco smiled. *SWOON!*

    i am a shallow, shallow person. but yah...those F&G guys. whew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Freaks & Geeks!! How I love thee.

    I do love seeing all the kids pop up on random shows! It makes me want to go home & have a F&G marathon this weekend! Thanks for the inspirtaion!!

    ReplyDelete