Friday, April 13, 2007

Want to go to Chotchkie's? Get some coffee?

I'm glad you guys liked the green bag. To answer your question, I do plan on it being a grocery shopping bag. Actually, when it's finished, I'm sending it to Lisa :) I have another idea in my head for how to make an original pattern, so that will probably take forever. Too long to make her wait! I will post the patterns here as I finish each one.

It's amazing how many plastic bags I go through per week because I tend to pick up lunch from the supermarket. I wonder how many bags one store goes through per day, just to hold stuff for about 20 minutes, and then trashed.

--------------------------------------------------

Random-ness:

One of our friends came up with this idea for a movie night. You try to combine the titles of two different movies, by finding a common word. The only time we actually got together and did this, we watched Hudson Hawk and Hawk the Slayer, hence, it was "Hudson Hawk the Slayer" night. I'm trying to come up with as many combos as possible. Any ideas?? So far, I've come up with the following:

Raging Bull Durham
Beastmaster and Commander
The Princess Bride of Frankenstein

2 comments:

  1. Marisol2:08 PM

    Aboslutely love your green market bag pattern from the sneak peak:)

    You are right about the plastic bags it sure is a big waste. Its a great thing that recycling exists... We actually save those and take them back to the grocery store. Trader Joes sells sturdy plastic re-usable bags which are great. The only thing is you have to remember to not leave home without them:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *My Fair Lady In The Water
    *Thank You For Smokin' Aces
    *Kill Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure
    *Fantastic Four Weddings And A Funeral
    *Requiem For A DreamGirls
    *Pee-Wee's Big Adventures in Babysitting

    ReplyDelete