Tuesday, March 06, 2007

A sad panda

I'm really sad right now- I just found out via a blog I read to keep up with hometown stuff that a very old friend passed away last week. She was only 30 years old.

It's strange- we went to middle school together, she went to a different high school, but then we ended up going to college together. We literally reunited in the registration office during orientation. We would ride the train home every day, pissing off the people around us with our loud conversation and fits of laughter. She was a very sweet girl, who really came into her own during college. We lost touch soon after I moved away.

A.M.P - rest in peace

4 comments:

  1. Oh NO! You are a sad panda....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, Kym... I'm really so sorry to hear of your loss. *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sad - and so young too. I'm so sorry about the loss of your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. kym, i'm so so sorry about your friend. and i'm also sorry that you had to read about it on the internet.

    a childhood friend of mine died ten years ago this month, and it's still hard to believe that he's gone.

    ReplyDelete