Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Yogurt is a louder food than originally believed...

Ok, so you may be looking at the title of this post, scratching your head, and thinking I'm just putting together random words to form sentences. I assure you, I am not.

I have a class with the loudest individual in the entire world. Let me explain:

I was the first one to arrive, so I took out my books and was sitting quietly when Mr. Noisy entered. He pulled out his books (BANG BANG) and his laptop (THUD). When Ms. Loud came in next, it went like this:

Mr- HI! HOW ARE YOU??

Ms- FINE, HOW ARE YOU?

Mr- GOOD. I'M GOING TO HAVE A LITTLE SNACK NOW.

Mr. Noisy pulls out a cup of yogurt and makes the most unbearable spoon on plastic scraping sounds I've ever heard. The spoon was probaby close to going through the bottom of the cup. He then pulls out an apple and the biting and chewing sounds could have belonged to a lion tearing through a freshly killed gazelle.

WTF dude? Could you keep it down next time?

----------------------------------------------

If anyone has Sirius satellite radio, there is a fantastic new station- Lithium channel 24: grunge and 90's alternative. I may have despised high school, but I loved the music, so it's like reliving the very best part of my teenage years all over again.
----------------------------------------------

Oh, and here is the Calorimetry photo I promised:

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like he'd like a girl in one of my classes. Her name is Carrots. She eats mini carrots during class. Sometimes she switches things up by eating cereal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm such a "no noise freak", those two would have driven me right over the edge. All you need to throw in is a little gum popping, and I would have gone postal!!

    Love your Calorimetry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. EWWWWW...loud food eaters. I bet they were smacking that food around in their mouths.

    On another note, I have two friends who are roommates - one is Jewish, the other Hindu. So combined, they are now The HinJew.

    I thought that was AWESOME! Oh, and I dig the cap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loud yogurt! UGH!!!

    Calorimetry is quite nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marisol4:28 PM

    I like your headband! I will have to make one of these soon:)

    ReplyDelete