Sunday, February 18, 2007

Wheeeeee!

I'm very excited today because according to my "Where in the World" map, this blog has now been visited by someone from every continent (not counting Antarctica, which I don't think is represented anyway by the map software). Cool.

Also, I received my Cotton Ease in the mail last week, and started the Sesame Cardigan from MagKnits. It's a pretty quick knit, so far. The only thing that kind of sucks is that the Taupe colorway is more brown than I thought it would be. I wanted a black and grey stiped cardigan, but it looks like now it's a black and brown cardi. Oh well. I still like it (and plus, the other grey color offered in Cotton Ease was way too light)

2 comments:

  1. i've always really liked sesame. who just finished one? lolly?
    thanks for checking out my article! we often have double-bylines just because we'll have two people working on the same story -- and there's a second education reporter. plus, i just feel like it's easier to be generous about it and not be a byline hog, you know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm...I don't know much about knitting. Er, keep up the good work!

    Baggi requested a head cap in which his ears can stick out.

    ReplyDelete