Wednesday, December 13, 2006

No more homework, no more books...

...no more teacher's dirty looks when you don't know the difference between fee simple determinable and fee simple subject to condition precedent. Bleh!

I hope I did well on my exams- I had criminal law, constitutional law, and property this semester. The past two weeks were so stressful (although I must admit most of it was self imposed) that I ended up giving myself really bad stomach pains Saturday, Sunday & Monday. I'm feeling much better now, though :)

No matter how stressed I was, it cannot compare to the now-legendary first year student at school. This girl was so freaked out about her first exam last week that when the tests were passed out, she threw up on the student next to her and their laptop. Gross! Now she'll be the girl-who-threw-up-at-exams forever...

I met up with my study partner at the library:



After exams were over, I celebrated with a pitcher of beer with Mr. Stix and a friend:



I can't wait to come home tomorrow and do nothing. I'm so excited :) Actually, I have lots of stuff to catch up on. I have holiday cards to stamp, color, and send out (thanks Karen! I loved your cards!)

I also have all of my holiday knitting to finish and shopping to do...


By the way, here's the Hedera picture I never posted:

4 comments:

  1. Hurrah that your finals are OVER!!! That stinks about the stress stomach aches - but at least you didn't throw up on any fellow students. Have a great time making cards - it was a lot of fun, and went faster than I thought it would!!

    :) Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you survived finals in one piece! i certainly don't miss that time of my life. (and i could go for a pitcher m'self right about now.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:07 PM

    If you look closely at the image you can see that behind the socks is an original nintendo game system!

    BFT

    ReplyDelete