Sunday, November 05, 2006

Pretty in Pomatomus

Thanks everyone for the kind words on all the pictures!

I forgot to mention that I picked up the replacement Koigu last week before the party and about 2 inches of the second sock are on the needle. While I was walking around the LYS, I found a really pretty light pink Koigu at the bottom of the bin. Hence, half a
Pomatomus:



Here's a slightly blurry detail:



I made a bunch of mistakes, but I think they're fairly well hidden - just don't look too closely at the top row of scallops :) . Mr. Stix couldn't see them, but that's probably because he doesn't knit. A good part of this was done while watching The Girls Next Door and disk 2 of the Freaks and Geeks boxed set. If you've never seen F&G (I never saw it until I bought the DVDs), I highly recommend it.

5 comments:

  1. I don't see any mistakes either. They look great to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray for scallops!

    By the way, during the Marathon yesterday, I saw a dachsund and a wire terrier sporting some home-make knitted overcoats. They were totally showing off - soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your socks - and I reealy like your TiVo costume!!! I posted a special Haloween themed pic on my blog for youuuuuuuuu

    AAAAANDDDDD guess what we have at starbuckssssss

    guess whos decorating for you know what at starbucks on wednesday night from 11 pm till 6 ammmmmmmmm I can wait

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow~ that pom is looking great! The colorway really shows off the pattern!

    Don't even get me started on my love for freaks and geeks! Why do all the great shows get cancelled?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pomatomus is pretty in pink. Can't see the mistakes.

    ReplyDelete