Sunday, November 19, 2006

Is that their prom photo?

Ok, first, for the inevitable reference to the TomKat wedding- has anyone seen the photo they released on People Magazine's website:



While Katie Holmes does make a beautiful bride, I just have to ask- when the hell did Tom Cruise get a foot taller? Or is she standing in a trap door of some sort?

The Irish Hiking Scarves are coming along nicely- no pictures yet because, well, I'm lazy :) I think tomorrow I will cast on for my dad's hat- this way, when we're stuck in Thanksgiving traffic this week, I can make some major headway.

Has anyone using Blogger switched to the new version yet? Is it a pain? They're going to make us switch eventually, I'm just not sure when...

6 comments:

  1. i just don't understand why, of all people, brooke shields was preferred over oprah.
    i mean, dude. we're talking about OPRAH.
    the dude jumped all over her couch and he doesn't have the decency to invite the woman? she's like, OPRAH.
    i suppose if you diss a woman for PPD, you owe her more than you would a woman whose couch you jumped.
    i wonder if katie had PPD...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet it's because Oprah would be the most famous person there. You can't one-up Tom on his big day-you'd end up mysteriously missing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best Prom Photo EVAH!

    Tom didn't want Oprah to give away any free cars on his wedding day. But inviting Brooke Shields and Posh Spice? I was confused.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I agree with you on the prom photo thing. For two movie stars, you'd think that they could have picked a more flattering picture of them to sell to People, yah?

    Anyway, what's up with my bloglines feed? I came over to comment on your guitar hero thing and then I saw that there were two new posts? Anyway, just wanted to point out that I got GH2 on Friday and immediately played through the whole thing (while DH fell asleep in his beer naturally) just so I could open up all of the songs. And wow, the songs are MUCH harder on the same difficulty level than they used to be. And well, I don't recognize most of them. Do you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. that picture is SO sears portrait studio. and i'm dying to switch to beta but haven't been invited yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:23 PM

    I just wanted to comment on the UFC fight. I am so glad that GSP defeated Matt Hughes. Hughes was getting too cockey and St. Pierre has too much talent.

    And in the Holmes/Cruise pictue it looks like Katie is bending her legs so that she looks shorter. And she should have gotten her dress from Vera Wang :)

    BFT

    ReplyDelete