Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Election Day 2006 Rocks!

Man, this has been an exciting day! Congratulations to all the winning Dems- as of 11:45 pm, it looks like they've taken back control. It's about time.

We didn't have any problems today with voting, luckily. It was a little slower than in the past, but I think it's because the questions on the ballot were really long. One question dealt with a judicial issue, the name of which was in its latin form. I don't understand why they don't explain it a little more clearly for the general public. If I wasn't in law school, I wouldn't have had any idea what they were talking about and couldn't have made an informed decision. I guess you're supposed to look into it prior to the election by looking at the sample ballot, but how many people do that?

----------------------------------------

So I'm thinking about getting this
new UglyDoll to add to our family:




Isn't he cool? He's a Secret Mission ugly, so I guess he's up to all kinds of Ninja activities...

By the way, Pam Anderson is cool- she's in a new movie where her character has a pet turtle (which I guess is somehow integral to the story), but she refused to sign on unless the studio agreed to use a fake stunt turtle instead of a real one. One has to wonder though- what about all the turtle actors trying to get their big break??

1 comment:

  1. I second the woo hoo! I have to wonder, by the way, why is it that most knitbloggers I read seem to lean ever so slightly to the left? Or am I just seeing what I want to see?

    nice work on the pomatomus, btw. I can't see the mistakes you refer to, so stop thinking about it!

    ReplyDelete