Sunday, October 08, 2006

Sock progress

After getting some well needed rest this weekend (no baby animals were confused in any way), I made some progress on Hedera:



This is 5 more Sopranos episodes worth of progress. I have no idea what I'm going to watch when it comes to my next pair. Maybe that's when I'll start Netflixing Lost or Grey's Anatomy. Anyway, I think the fit seems pretty good so far, but the instep seems like it will be kind of big. Has anyone else had this problem?

By the way, the new season of SNL is completely unwatchable.

4 comments:

  1. Ugh, I agree about SNL. We tried to watch it last week with Dane Cook (who I usually think is funny).

    I think Hedera looks good. I haven't knit it so I'm not sure about the instep problem. I hope it all works out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, they look so pretty. I love the yarn. Oh yes, Netflix Lost . . . I love that show. Grey's is fun too, as a mindless, soap kind of show (with hunky guys to ogle). :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next shows: Six Feet Under, Carnivale, Sleeper Cell, South Park

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Hedera looks awesome! Oh and it looks like you are doing the magic loop:)

    Good Job!!!

    ReplyDelete