Monday, October 23, 2006

Only a little over a week left..

...until Socktoberfest 2006 comes to a close. We were busy all weekend, so I only got a tiny bit of knitting in this afternoon in the car. I would have done a little more, but I ended up feeling a little carsick when we got stuck in stop & go traffic. Yuck.

Here are the pedicure socks- I only have a couple of inches to go- just in time for my next desperately needed pedicure. Please excuse my chipped polish:




So Halloween (my favorite holiday) is coming up- this year, I'm dressing up as TiVo!

3 comments:

  1. Those socks are so cute!!

    TIVO? I can't wait to see that costume! You must post pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um...I think Baggi may need some knitted paw mitts. Even a warrior gets cold.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:49 PM

    Cute Socks!!!

    Hey!!!!

    This is Charles from "Charle's lifestyle and knitting"
    Iam hosting new knit exchange..just wanna share with you!!!! "Warm Winter Exchange"
    All the info and rule of "Warm Winter Exchange" in my blog

    Visit my blog: http://charleslifeknitting.blogspot.com/

    It will be really fun!!! Sign up!!!

    Thanks,
    Charles

    ReplyDelete