Tuesday, September 26, 2006

pop rocks

Since I've finished Fetching, and I'm trying to decide if I want to join the fall cable knit along 2006, I have nothing to share knit-wise.

I do have, however, a plethora of weird stuff:


That Howard K. Stern guy revealed that he is the baby daddy for Anna Nicole Smith's baby:


Who didn't see that one coming? And apparently they're supposed to be getting married sometime in the future...

Check out this picture from Defamer-




A company called Precious Cheese is sponsoring banners in San Diego's Little Italy celebrating famous Italian Americans. I would venture to say Mr. Travolta is both precious and cheesy, wouldn't you?

Next, TVgasm found this little nugget in the American Airlines AAtractions magazine:




I take it they didn't really like the latest thespian effort from everyone's favorite Firecrotch?


The HollywoodRag-sters posted this vintage Pee Wee Herman public service announcement:



Crack is whack!

Finally, on a more serious note, check out this article in the New York Times- it is the scariest report on small upstate courts and their broken system of justice...

No comments:

Post a Comment