Sunday, April 23, 2006

mock trials and chicken suits

Today I had to do my first oral argument for my Legal Research & Analysis class. We had to go down to the circuit court and present our case in front of a judge- our judge was really cool, but man, he was tough. I'm so happy that it's over - I feel like a huge weight has been lifted (even though no weight has really been lifted, since I still have 3 finals to take. ugh)

After we were finished, two of my girlfriends from class and went over to TGI Friday's for lunch and drinks. I don't really drink but I found myself ordering a tasty mudslide martini at 11:30 in the morning :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For some reason, I was in a sock knitting mood today, so I picked up Interweave Knits with the intent to whip up a pair of the Simply Lovely socks. I came home and laid down on the couch with Le Fiance for what I think is going to be a short nap. Wrong! I ended up sleeping until 10:30 pm!! I go to cast on for the socks and find out that I only have 2 size 3 needles. DAMN IT!! It was too late to run out and buy more, so I have to wait until tomorrow. That wasn't the plan....

There probably won't be very much knitting going on after tomorrow for the next couple of weeks, because I need to study for finals. Just thought I'd give a heads up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just when you were starting to wonder when the heck they were going to design suits for chickens, this company has the answer to your prayers.

Finally, check out these naughty gummy bears.

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, the sock bug finally hit you and the needles weren't there. Oh no!!!!!! I hope the sock mood stays around until you get your needles. Best of luck on your finals. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on finals, and on getting that sock started!

    ReplyDelete