Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Someday I'll get paid to complain...

For now, I have to do it for free...

Well, it is only Tuesday and I am BURNED OUT. We had a complaint to draft that's due tomorrow as well as Westlaw training to attend, plus something like a billion pages to read this week. Grrrrrrrr.

So I think that this weekend, since I think it will be mostly work and little knitting, I will try to finish off the teeny tiny bit I have left to do on Cathode. It should probably only take an hour at most...

Another thing I have to do this weekend is watch Hotel Rwanda so I can send it back to Netflix. I've had it about a week and therefore, too long in N-Fli time. It's all about the turnaround, baby.

Oh yeah, this weekend I also have to install the Sirius satellite radio that Le Fiance bought me for X-mas for my car. Up till now, I've only used it on long Jersey trips and in the house, but I need to be able to take it with me all the time. I mean, I can use it, it's just that all the wires are exposed and they are everywhere, so I need to put them behind the dash. In case you're wondering, yes, I did get it for Howard Stern, and no, I am not ashamed of my devotion to my king [of all media]. Oh, and for anyone who cares, Howard revealed yesterday that he had secret plastic surgery...

5 comments:

  1. Hotel Rwanda is amazing. We saw it in the theatre and had no idea how the movie didn't win "Best Actor" for Don Cheadle. They were robbed by the pathetic "Ray."

    Note to people: Just because Jamie Foxx can imitate Ray Charles doesn't mean he showed any sort of depth to his character.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hotel Rwanda was excellent- I liked that they were still able to convey the intensity and horror of the situation, but it wasn't so graphic that I had to turn it off. Not that that is anything like real life, since you don't have that option of turning off the bad things...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know what else is going to be interesting? Kelsey Grammer as "Beast" in X-Men 3.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "And on the phone with us from New York is Wolverine, who is having some issues with his girlfriend Jean. Go ahead Wolverine. I'm listening..."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, that day has come my friend, now you CAN get paid to complain.

    Check out www.RantBlogger.com

    ReplyDelete