Saturday, December 03, 2005

New look

So what do you think of our new look? I have been dying to change the banner and get rid of the blue background for a while. I finally created the new banner and button design tonight and Le Fiance used his mad Photoshop skills to whip it up.

Our friends B & D just had a little baby girl- I've picked out the cutest little hat to make for her (from Last Minute Knitted Gifts), but I'm still working on the Hoover Blanket for our other friends R & K! I'm knitting on it all weekend trying to get it finished in time for the holidays.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:26 PM

    Wow, the site looks great! I love how you integrated everyting together in such an ellegant fashion. Great job and keep up the great knitting.

    BFT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new look! You're banner and button came out awesome. And I love that the comments are Manolos - great touch! Wonderful job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog looks fabu!!! I love the changes! Very nicely done!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I generally like the change- but on my screen, the blue is coming up pretty dark- readable, but dark.
    I love the comments/Manolos... if only each time I had a comment, I could get a pair of Manolos... sigh.
    Anyway- good luck on exams!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the feedback and kind words everyone! I will definitely use lighter colors for the text from now on- now that the background is black, I have a lot more color choices to pick from.

    Kristine- good luck to you on exams too!

    ReplyDelete