Sunday, November 06, 2005

Halloween... huh, huh... you said "ween"

So here are some Halloween pics, finally. There are a TON, and there were lots of kick ass costumes, but I can only put up so many...

Here's me as the Katamari prince:




Here is Le Fiance as his Warcraft character (complete with pet white tiger):



Here is one of those special Navy missile-shooting sharks, the holy Roman umpire and a head on a stick:



An old school german guy and Super Mario:



Mario is battling with one of the turtles:



American Gothic:



Now, I've never seen Arrested Development, but this costume (which was some character on the show) was judged Grand Champion at the World Series of Costuming 2005. It was pretty cool- he made one of those Segway scooters out of a garden seeder, and when he entered the room, these attached speakers would play "The Final Countdown."




-------------------------------------------------------

And here is a little bit-o-knitting:

I finally figured out the Spiderweb capelet pattern (thanks Leah!!) and so I finished the first third.



Yesterday, I spent the entire day working on my submission for the new Woolgathered magazine. I won't say what it is, because it's a surprise, but I will say that it is an accessory and it's a fairly quick knit. I'm about 65% finished- unfortunately, I probably won't be able to do much work on it for the rest of the week (school).

-------------------------------------

Also, does anyone know why this blog would not be viewable with Firefox?? It seems fine with Internet Explorer, but apparently it's all messed up in Firefox...

--------------------------------------

I also got tagged with a meme, but I have to run right now, so i will finish it later.

4 comments:

  1. Am I looking at a bunch of future attorneys? If so, holey cr...p!
    Good costumes, but scary thought that these people are going to show up in a courtroom someday..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, i don't think those are their street clothes, so the sanctity of the courtroom is safe :)

    these are all of my non-school friends. it would be interesting though if super mario showed up in court one day suing the guy from arrested development :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty cool costumes! i really like the mario one... i love that tune, ya know the one with they play at the beginning of the game... yeah anyway :)

    cool bit-o-knitting too!

    Happy Knitting

    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures! I love the "Gob" (from arrested development) that show rocks!!

    You & your fiance look great!

    Oh & glad I could help with the spiderweb capelet!!

    ReplyDelete