Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Something is not right...

Man, I am so frustrated with this blog formatting thing. I just don't understand what the heck happened. It looked completely normal and then the other day, with no help from me and my delete-happy finger, the template changed. By the way, my computer's name is HAL... but I'm sure he has nothing to do with it.

Anyway, I don't think I have any cool progress shots :( I've been swamped with work and stuff, so I haven't really made any progress to shoot. Actually, no, I'm lying- here is a photo of the branching out scarf, made with Shimmer from KnitPicks:




And here is my cool new crock pot- should I actually make dinner with it or use it to dye yarn?




I'm already looking for my next project. I think I'll probably do Nimbus from MagKnits...

If anyone knows what's wrong with my template (ie precisely which tag needs to be changed in the code), please let me know. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment