Thursday, September 08, 2005

I'll take "blame game" for $200, Alex

Well, very luckily for me, Leah over at Use Your Hands figured out why the hell my blog template was completely screwed up- the Red Cross photo that I had posted in the side bar was just too big for the template. Hence, everything in the body of the blog was shifted down. Whose fault was this error? Blogger's? The people who read this blog? The state and local government? Nope- just me and my pathetic knowledge of HTML. Thanks Leah!!

I am SOOOOO excited about the new issue of Knitty, although I think that these patterns are going to kick my ass. Most of them are of the piquant rating, which scares me a little bit- I guess I'll just have to get over it :) I will also finally have to learn how to read those lace charts. Yikes. Oh well- it will be worth it make Arisaig and Blackberry!

Oh, and there are only 2 days to go until my handspinning class. I can't wait- with my crazy work/school schedule, it's getting harder to fit in knitting time. Maybe I can work in some spinning time and finish a skein in less than a month :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Glad you didn't mind being tagged - I almost felt guilty doing it. But in the process I found some great blogs so I guess that's the whole point? I've had the blog template problem too, when you put the Red Cross button in did you center it? I've found putting the HTML center code in my side bar pushed all my posts down too - I had to just center by section (I can send you the HTLM codes I used if you're interested) . . . just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you could send me those codes, i would REALLY appreciate it! Thanks so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad it worked!! YAY! I know a little about html codes from our websites & honestly it has happened to me before!

    Oh & thanks for tagging me!!

    ReplyDelete