Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Orientation- days 2 & 3

So far, nothing crazy has happened. I had my first legal analysis class and TA session. The only thing that was a little frustrating (and I know this is how everyone feels, but I'll say it anyway) is how it seemed like some people were on an entirely different level of comprehension. Some of those people turned out to be paralegals, so that's understandable. Other people were using all kinds of legal phrases that I have heard, but don't know the exact definitions (and definitely didn't see in any of our reading).

I think that's about it so far, school-wise. I finished Tempting yesterday and now I just need to find the ribbon for the yoke. I haven't tried it on yet; maybe I will do that tonight using some scrap in place of the yarn.

Off to work on citation exercises and another brief...

Oh, by the way, it has been confirmed that I am only lightly nerdy. In case you were wondering...


I am nerdier than 45% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment