Monday, August 01, 2005

Beyond mid twenties

It's been a while since I've posted anything. Another birthday passed this week- ugh- but it was pretty chill. We had take- out Indian food for dinner and watched British comedies on DVD- a regular evening, nothing celebratory, just the way I like it. Le fiancé bought me the coolest gifts- a Denise set and 2 hanks of shimmer in Happy Dance, as well as a day at the spa. How much does he rock!?

Here is the shimmer, post winding:




I also worked on Tempting and Asana at the beach a couple of weeks ago, but have since put them aside for a little while:






I also started a Clapotis this weekend (with the new shimmer yarn) and a minisweater/ boobholder from Glampyre. The boobholder is actually going to be a gift, so I can’t post any pics :)

We also got a new member of the family today. I brought home our second turtle, Mazinga :) Here is a little family portrait with our older turtle, Gamera:




and of the boys getting to know each other:

1 comment: