Wednesday, July 20, 2005

My new obsession

For those of you who have not experienced the wonder that is Defamer, you must check this out:

http://www.defamer.com/hollywood/jude-law/index.php

& scroll down to the section titled Jude Law's Smoking Gun Revealed!

Clearly, this is the kind of web journalism that won Defamer the 2005 Bloggie for Entertainment Blog of the Year. Rock on.

----------------------------------------------------

Still working on Asana. Only a few more rows of garter rib to go. What a lame idea I had to do two project simultaneously that involved miles of *k2 p2* -- I am in desperate need of some variety.

I found some cool yarn from Knitpicks for Le Clap, but I'm not quite sure which one to use. I really liked the Sock Garden in star gazer lily, but the Shimmer in Happy Dance is also really cool. Decisions, decisions...

---------------------------------------------------

Interesting poll results here:

Poll: Public Sees Bush As Less Trustworthy



No comments:

Post a Comment