Saturday, June 25, 2005

Tom Cruise, Psy D


What is the deal with Tom Cruise? Has any star in the history of Hollywood jumped the shark like this guy? Wake up Katie Holmes, before it's too late!!

In an interview with Matt Lauer on the Today Show this morning, Tom had this to say:

"You don't know the history of psychiatry. I do."

and

"You don't even know what Ritalin is. If you start talking about chemical imbalance, you have to evaluate and read the research papers on how they came up with these theories, Matt, OK. That's what I've done."


Thank goodness we have Dr. Cruise on the side of the people, speaking out about the medical propaganda being perpetuated by the media...

-----------------------------------------------------

I also got a little further on the French Market bag- I just finished the base and switched colors to start the body. The white wool I'm using is a lot itchier than the brown, which is a little annoying since it was kind of expensive, but that's ok. I felted the swatch I made of the brown yarn & it looked really good (shhh... I didn't swatch the white, but I think it will be ok).




I came home last night to the boys watching Hawk the Slayer again. They love to make fun of that movie- it's like coming home to Mystery Science Theatre. It's so bad- and Jack Palance is in it. Everyone should see it just once- it will inspire you once you see for yourself that ANYONE can get funding for a film.


a movie only an UglyDoll could love...



5 comments:

  1. Hawk is the best movie ever. If you have any doubts please visit this fabulous website...

    http://terranovaart.com/hawk/

    If anyone wants to plan a Hawk movie night, you know who to call ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If by "best" you mean THE WORST movie in the history of the world, then yes, I would have to agree with you...

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We fear that which we do not understand. Until you embrace "the Hawk", you can not truly know cinematic perfection. Voltan, you will die by my sword! Nuff said.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to agree with Bill. If not for this movie, Lord of the rings would never have been made. I only wish that I could have matched it's cinematic genius

    ReplyDelete
  5. The character Voltan is my most beloved role.

    A little known fact- because the producers had such a small budget to fund Hawk, I agreed to work for pancakes instead of money.

    ReplyDelete