Monday, June 27, 2005

Don't slow down in Rio

Apparently, lawmakers in Rio De Janeiro voted to stop enforcing speed limits in the high crime areas of the city (which boasts one of the highest murder rates in the world) because so many slow moving vehicles are attacked/ carjacked. How great would it be if the US were to adopt this policy in, say, Camden/ Newark/ Baltimore?

---------------------------------------------------

Here's the latest progress on the market bag. I'm running out of the white yarn sooner than expected (and I can't get the same lot since it's almost 2 years old). I was planning on going back to the brown for the final two rows of the body plus the handles, so we'll see how far the white goes...




I also want to add a pink ribbon going around the body of the bag about 3/4 of the way up, just to add a little color, so I'll be on the look out for that this week too.

No comments:

Post a Comment