Sunday, June 19, 2005

Arrgghhh!!!!

I'm a dumb-ass. Yes, that's right, a dumb- ass. I really should not try to alter any patterns until I am more experienced. I got down to the bottom of the French market bag and instead of being flat on the bottom, it's curved like a big giant hat. :( I'm not even going to post a picture because it is so ridiculous. So instead, I'm starting over with a cool chocolate brown yarn. Now I just have to think of something to do with the navy blue yarn that I will be ripping out tomorrow *grinds teeth*

Gamera Turtle does not seem to be as perturbed as I am about the whole situation...





We went to this really cool little store in the harbor today and I got these little flower pots. My new theory is that I usually put plants into such ugly pots that they simply stop living. Hopefully, these pots are just what my less-than-green thumb has needed all along.


2 comments:

  1. Keep trying! Each piece you make is better than the last. You're skills are already improving and will continue to improve. Take some advice from Gamera....Ahh keep knitting! Hai!

    P.S. Your site is beautiful. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gamera Turtle10:31 PM

    It's all good. Hai!

    ReplyDelete